Friday, November 07, 2008

Stir Fry Red Cabbage with Tomatoes

I can't be only using all the red cabbage for just the red cabbage apple salad. So, other than the traditional way to make salad, I have also used it the less traditional way. I STIR FRIED IT!
...if I can stir fry napa cabbage or Chinese cabbage, I don't see why I can't stir fry red cabbage. ERrrrmmm...I might be wrong?


And so...I did not deviate too far. I did not add dried shrimps just like how I would do Chinese stir fry cabbage. I added tomatoes instead, just like how I would do minestrone. I think you can follow my logic here. Yes?

Stir Fry Red Cabbage with Tomatoes
Ingredients: sliced red cabbage, minced garlic, sliced onions, cubed tomatoes, salt and pepper

Directions: Add some canola or olive oil, add in garlic and onions, then followed by cabbage to allow it to soften. Add in tomatoes, mix well and let it simmer for a while. Salt and pepper to taste.



Voila! One simple dish done, out of not wanting to make salad!

I have been short of writing spirit recently. And since it is almost weekend, I shall not write any further.

Enjoy your weekend :D

Tag: , ,



0 comments: